I want to thank you, those who commented on my long hair vs short hair post a few days ago. I read and appreciate the comments concerning my doubt about getting a bob. You guys weren't very helpful I gotta tell you. I ain't sure if I still want to cut and, after several different opinions it gets even harder. However, I have decided to wait a bit more. Winter is coming and I believe a long hair will be more appropriate. My current plan is to wait until Christmas and if by then my hair looks a bit longer and nice, I shall make a final decision. Anyway, this is all of very little importance. It is the third time I sneeze and I believe its a result of the not so welcoming cold weather. After my decision of keeping the hair the way it is (at least for a while) I have been really into doing different things with it - being into, does not mean being able to do (you can judge by the images). I love different types of braiding and its fun to try out Youtube tutorials. The bad part is when you get all confused and your hair messed up and, your hand begins to ache. I can't recall how many times I've tried the crown braid and failed each time. A good excuse to the not so perfect braids is that you can pretend it is an intended 'messy hairstyle' ;). ps: you can now follow me on instagram -
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment