Happy 4th Of July!

Happy Independence Day to all of you! Even thought I'm not celebrating it, I seem to like the holiday very much. So, I've found some amazing hair tutorials for this special day. And also wanted to share some very yummy summer treats that I'm about to try today!



And here's the list of Independence Day hairstyles that you can try. I've chose the three very simple and cute tutorials. As you can see, everything includes braids. I think they are very appropriate for holidays. First there's the . I really like them and they are easy to make. Second, there's the  And at the end, there's the third one -  one side braid-bun. Sadly, I don't have that hair tutorial in my blog archive, so try something similar 

Happy holidays friends! 
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment