My look for today~ Boho Fishtail Braid Hairstyle

Hi friends,

Yesterday I tried the popular zig-zag fishtail French braid that circles the internet regularly, but did not really like how it turned out because it was too loose.  I didn't bother to take pictures, and wouldn't you know, the ladies who saw my hairstyle later that day loved it!  So I tried again today, and even though I could not achieve the original zig-zag look, I kind of like the way this hairstyle turned out.  I guess you could call it my Boho fishtail braid hairstyle :-)

(Thanks to an extra helping pair of hands to keep out tangles while I was braiding, my hair stayed tangle-free the entire time, which almost never happens when making a fishtail braid!)


Boho Fishtail Braid Hairstyle











**********


Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment