Hobbies old and new

Over the weekend I dusted off my Embroidery machine, first time this year!! 
I embroidered the Route 66 Logo onto a piece of cream fabric with the intention of making a notebook cover to use on our trip next year.
Nice to see my machine back in action.

Also over the weekend I attended the East Fibre wool fest at Ampthill near Bedford. Of course this is England so the rain poured down which meant going from room to marquee meant I got soaked, and there were al lot of spread out rooms and quite a number of marquees.

I had booked a little workshop to try my hand at Felting, I really enjoyed the day and love my little felted mouse.
He looks so jolly

Deep in concentration 



Lots to see and do, pity the weather was so awful.

I was not the only one coping with the weather, Chris was attending a Land Rover Show and came home drenched [ sorry no photo].
Richard went out for a cycle ride and Jacq took this photo...
Glad I don’t have to do his washing anymore.






Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment