Misery (1990) - I have never really finished reading this book and I do not know why once I was actually enjoying it. Unfortunately I've lost the book now. However I've watched the film and I really liked it. Many people say that books tend to be better than movies but I personaly think that the film 'Misery' is better than the book. I can't really assure my point of view once I haven't read the entire book, but based on the pages I've read I can tell.. I like the film best. I love Kathy Bates, and her wonderful acting. I actually know someone with similar personality, obviously this person isn't an total psycho like Annie Wilkes but the mood disorder and behaviour reminded me of an ex friend aha. I might watch some more films..until I get sleepy and die. I mean sleep.
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment